WE ARE WHAT WE BELIEVE
Sometimes you have to say something:
- I believe that love is stronger than hate.
- I believe faith is stronger than fear.
- I believe hope is stronger than despair.
- I believe in the fundamental goodness of mankind.
Sometimes you have to do something:
- While I cannot do everything, I can do something. I will not let the fact I can’t do everything keep me from doing the something I can.
- I can touch one. I can teach one. I can heal one.
- I can speak truth to power.
- I can be an instrument of peace.
- I can be the light in the darkness.
Sometimes you have to believe something:
- I believe mankind is indivisible.
- I believe we get what we give.
- I believe you cannot help another without helping yourself.
- I believe you cannot hurt another without hurting yourself.
- I believe the better angels of our nature always rise.
- I believe it only takes a single ray of light to penetrate the dark.